A little bit about Kevin Simpson...
Kevin Simpson, VP & GM, Lead Safety Manager
As Vice-President/General Manager and Lead Safety Manager, Kevin works with Contractors, Sub-Contractors and Project Managers to help deliver a satisfactory project that meets the latest energy standards as well as the owner’s expectations. He handles project delivery from the early planning stages through project completion, ensuring our high safety and quality expectations are met, while leading and growing a strong team, and he acts as our Lead Safety Manager.
Kevin joined the team in 2013 as our lead Estimator/Project Manager. Due to his exemplary work, when Tori Stall took over as President/CEO, he was promoted to General Manager. Kevin brings a high level of understanding in standard construction procedures as well as design-build projects, and will take a hands-on approach to personally make sure every project is completed in a timely, professional manner, and on-budget. He is an excellent communicator keeping clients updated on every detail as the project moves through each phase.
He’s committed and deeply connected to the Modesto region, as well as the outlying communities. We’re happy to have his passion and dedication on the Modesto Executive Electric team!
Here are some samples of key project work he has accomplished:
- Sylvan Veterans Center, Modesto CA
- WUSD/LWIS New Admin/Library Building, Waterford CA
- Gregori H.S. Ag Building, Modesto CA
- Gustine H.S. Gym/Locker Room Modernization, Gustine CA
- Sonora E.S Building E Replacement, Sonora CA
- Blackburn Tally Field, Yuba City CA
- Health Plan of San Joaquin Parking Lot Expansion, Stockton CA
His licenses and certifications:
- State of California - CSLB C-10 Contractors License
- State of California - DIR Certified General Electrician
- California Energy Commission- Title 24 Acceptance Test Employer
- California Energy Commission- Title 24 Acceptance Test Technician
- Nor-Cal ABC Certified Journeyman Electrician
- Lighting Controls Association – CALCTP Training
- OSHA 30-hour/OSHA 10-hour
- First Aid/CPR