End of Year 2018 Celebration
By: Tori Simpson, President
As 2018 came to an end, we came together to celebrate a year of success, change, and evolution.
Plus, we ended the year with a BIG party, too!
The end of year holiday party was the final celebration for 2018, and what a year it was for the company!
Let's talk about the celebration:
Every year ends with another big "thank you" party to all who are a part of the MEE team. This year, everyone met at our home (Tori and Kevin Simpson) where we shared in good food/appetizers, drinks, we set up a game where everyone won a prize of some kind (prizes included $25 gift cards to some of everyone's favorite places like Home Depot, Target, and more). We then went to a local spot called the Redwood Cafe and had dinner and (more) drinks. Always a good time!
I loved this year's party, it was my time to be able to thank everyone for being a part of the MEE family, especially because 2018 was a big year of change and evolution for us. The honest truth is that to make a company like this work, and to work really well as we move into the coming years, it's a combined effort and it takes every single person to make it successful. Everyone is an essential part of the entire MEE machine!
A quick recap of some big things that happened in 2018:
- I was able to step into the President role to help the company evolve as we move forward in the years to come.
- Kevin Simpson became the Vice President (previously in the GM role).
- MEE celebrated its 29th year!
What's to come in 2019:
- MEE hits year 30!!!
- We're going to be spending a lot of time and money to grow out the Design/Build area of service. The reason why is that the industry is leaning more heavily towards design-build services. We will be adding another employee in the office which will be someone from our current team that's in the field. We will be investing in new hardware and software to add even more value for all of our design-build client projects.
- We are also seeking to grow out our team. We're looking for Journeymen Electricians that have graduated from apprenticeship programs, so please see more about that here.
We look forward to continuing to serve our community as we move into our 30th year of business in 2019!
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly